Pendants and disrupters
Each handmade pendant is 2-3 inches in length and contains 35-40 grams of pure magnetite bonded in a ceramic matrix. Two quartz crystals are mounted at less than 45° to another. They are wound with copper wire in a right turn ascending manner and in counter-rotation to one another. This creates mobius coils (Tesla’s invention), which focus an energy field into a crystal lattice thus building amplitude of energy in a right-spiral eruption at both ends of the pointed crystals. As with Wilhelm Reich's theories of harmonics, a small amount of zinc metal is on board to ‘tune’ the metal’s harmonics. They are tuned to a 435 hz frequency. Because of the pendant's ceramic bonded body/matrix, harmonics are always optimum.
Essentially the pendant creates vortices of pure magnetic energy (natural magnetic energy) that bathes the face, heart and body (up and down) in a continuous energy stream. However, for full activation, both pendants and disrupter discs should be 'cured' in direct sunlight for at least 5 minutes.
Observed pendant properties while wearing or having close:
- Time, and the quickening beat is slowed down to a more natural cadence
- Natural vortices flowing from the multi-dimension crystal coils deflect and neutralize all electro magnetic wave forms
- Many pendant wearers have found relief to problems associated with the hippocampus region of the brain - experiencing relief from various allergies and a reduction of chemtrail particulates accumulation. (The pendants provide repulsion and do the same with radioactive particles.)
- They seem to have a calming effect on pets
- Between the two crystal coils is an area called ‘zilch-point’…time travel is possible here.
- They have generated no observable unhealthy side-effects
- Pendants & disrupters are porous and may dissolve if soaked in water - like a washing machine.
- They should not be worn by (or come close to) anyone with a pace-maker.
- Pendants/disrupters should not be ingested, as they are made of 100% magnetite, ceramic-quartz with gold and calcium mineral ion.
- Aluminium metals should not be kept close to the pendants or disrupters.
- As both the pendants and disrupters are made from natural magnetite, which is somewhat porous like ceramic, dropping them on hard surfaces could result in breakage.
While disrupter discs are not designed to be decorative, they have the same qualities as pendants and can be placed on your person or in close proximity to computers, modems, or television sets to disrupt malicious electro-magnetic waves.